Friday, July 4, 2014

Once again an awfully long time since I have done a blog post. We are in the middle of summer and my hay fever and asthma have been dreadful, I need it to rain more often.
Lots of bears have been made and gone off to their new homes. Forget-me-Not is on eBay at the moment, I really like how the embroidery looks on her dress.
Inigo was a bear that I made a week or so ago. Obviously I am loving shades of blue at the moment.
I have wanted an old Singer featherweight sewing machine for awhile now and last week managed to find one on eBay for a good price. We drove to Norwich to pick it up which was an interesting journey. Norwich looks like an amazing city so we are going to have to go back for a proper visit.
One last piece of news, as near as we can figure out it is Belladonna's first birthday today so I have to show off what a beautiful little girl she has grown up to be.

1 comment:

MinkitzbÀren by Holger und Claudia Schlue said...

Hi Megan,

your bear are so cute. Forget-me-not looks so nice in her dress and also Inigo is a pretty nice guy.

But the best photo on your blog is your cat, I find... She is so cute... and congratulation to her first birthday

Bearhugs, Claudia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails